It’s not your skill set, it’s not your focus, and it’s bigger and meaner than the monster under your bed.
Your Accountant and your accounting system are fundamental to your business for recordkeeping, financial management, and all those tax forms.
- Is your Accountant familiar with the details of your books and how you enter or import your transactions? Specifically what financial information you need to manage your business?
- Does your Accountant spend time with you explaining the why, what, and how of actions that are appropriate for your small business?
Based on your answers,
- Could your books or tax returns be wrong?
- Could you be relying on financial information that doesn't match reality?
- Could your books be a wreck and you don't even know it - even with an Accountant?
The better questions are,
- How do you hire an outside accountant or bookkeeper?
- What should you be looking for in your Accountant?
- How can you evaluate accounting competence?
This workshop will address these issues AND the responsibilities you absolutely cannot abdicate.
Contact Information: Rick Sanders Rick.Sanders@scorevolunteer.org