We are recruiting for Loan Processors for numerous local businesses.
- The Loan Processor will assist the Loan Officer in processing and evaluating loan applications.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines.
- Obtain an NMLS number and keep it in good standing.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of mortgage lending policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Continuously initiate contact with former clients via emails, calls, etc.
- Provide ongoing client support.
- Obtain appropriate documentation in a timely manner from clients, vendors, and third parties.
- Assist with the entire loan process through closing.
Previous experience that is helpful but not required:
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices, the financial markets and banking
- Knowledge of the analysis and reporting of financial data, particularly tax returns.
- Understanding of compliance and record keeping requirements in residential real estate lending
- Ample computer skills and experience creating mortgage loans using loan origination software.
- Ability to self-motivate and be driven.
- Great time-management skills and multitasking abilities
- Excellent communication skills
This position includes Health & Dental insurance, PTO, paid holidays, and a retirement plan.