Want to work with a FORTUNE 102 firm here in Bozeman?
Northwestern Mutual - Montana is growing quickly in the Bozeman area and we need a highly motivated Talent Acquisition Specialist to continue our growth. This isn’t your typical staffing role sifting through resumes. We are seeking someone action-oriented with a hunter mentality who can build community relationships for Northwestern Mutual. Our ideal candidate is high energy, goal-orientated and well networked in the community. Outside sales experience is a plus as you will be generating your own candidates.
This position requires a candidate who lives in the Bozeman area. Remote work is not available.
- Recruit highly qualified people to become Financial Representatives
- A typical day will feel like an outside sales role and will include generating leads through your own sources, outbound phone calls to candidates, interviews and prospecting meetings.
- Build and develop effective referral sources with Financial Representatives and staff, develop productive centers of influence (COIs),
- Develop and implement qualified lead strategies from a variety of sources
- Actively participate in community clubs and organizations to promote and brand Northwestern Mutual
- Conduct initial interviews and administer selection tools while guiding candidates through the selection process
- Report weekly recruiting activity to leadership team – accountability is one of our core values
- Develop proficiency and use of home office-supported software to maintain candidate databases
- Develop relationships via study groups with other Northwestern Mutual recruiters to share leads and best practices
- 2+ years outside sales or recruiting experience
- Experience generating leads via phone or face-to-face interactions
- Demonstrated ability to work professionally as a team member at all levels
- A strong personal network and community involvement in the local area
- Bachelor’s degree